Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Embarrassingly funny

I was talking to my friend Dave yesterday and he told me about him, his wife and another couple going out for dinner recently. When they were ordering, the other guy complimented the waitress on her nose ring stud. The waitress responded by politely explaining that it was a mole. Oops, almost as bad as asking a woman when she is due and finding out she's not pregnant.

I hope they tipped well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Zummo said...

D'oh! That actually happened to a girlfriend of mine at Denny's late one night (the pregnancy question). I guess that was a sign we were spending too many light nights at Denny's.

September 5, 2009 at 5:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats