Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Wasteful Government Stupidity - Continued

A week or so ago I did a post highlighting the wastefulness of the Census Bureau mailing out a letter to all of us letting know that they would be mailing us another letter with a census form to fill out. To me that action spoke volumes about how little the government respects the confiscated tax monies entrusted to them. Sadly, this story has a second punch line - today I got a post card reminding me to send in the census form.

Someone should be fired.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger bob said...

Gee I didn't get a postcard telling me to fill it out.

I wonder how many got the third letter after they already mailed back the census.

March 23, 2010 at 1:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I got the same postcard.

Every time the Census sends out a pointless costly snail-mail wave, a government hack gets a thrill up his spine.

March 24, 2010 at 7:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats