Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Daily Spiritual Thought or Quote of the Day.

I was recently asked by a friend who occasionally visits this blog if I've stopped blogging altogether. Obviously that is a sign I haven't been posting often enough. I responded with a combination of an excuse of "too busy" and just haven't seen much in the news that interested me enough to take the time to post.

I've decided to start up again. I think part of the reason I slacked off was the length of some of my posts. To make it easier to post regularly, I'll mix in a (hopefully daily) Daily Spiritual Thought or a Quote of the Day. I'll give attribution when known. A word of caution: my merely sharing/repeating a quote may or may NOT equate agreement with the sentiment contained therein. Might just be a quote I thought worth sharing to demonstrate the fallacy of the idea expressed. Here is the first.

"I have been suspected of being what is called a fundamentalist. That is because I never regard any narrative as unhistorical simply on the ground that is includes the miraculous."

C. S. Lewis

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats