Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Speaker Pelosi kwitcherbitch'n

I've long been irritated by the whole "I'm a victim" mentality. However, this one just pushed me past my limits:
I’m a victim of sexism myself all the time,” said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) discussing Tuesday morning whether sexism played a significant role in the defeat of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) by presumptive Democratic nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.)
Nancy guess what? You've got it pretty good
You're rich - estimated net worth of over 30 million dollars.
You're powerful - Speaker of the House of Representatives & second in line to succeed to the presidency.

Only idiots (ie: folks like her constituents) would buy the idea that she is a victim.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats