Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Politics Ohio dot com get interview with Governor Strickland

Ben Keeler from the right side and Kyle Kutuchief from the left are the lead bloggers at Politics.Ohio.Com and they recently got an opportunity to interview Governor Ted Strickland. This is part of what I believe to be a growing trend of politicians to reach out to the online community. While it is still a tiny segment of the population that reads political blogs, the reality is it is a vocal segment. Anyways, I encourage you to click the link and watch the interview. Based on his congressional voting record and everything I had heard about Strickland he struck me as a liberal extremist and I was of course opposed to his election. Having said that, he comes across very likable in this interview and so far has done alright in office. Don't get me wrong, he is still a very liberal Democrat and is pushing policies that are not in Ohio's best interest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats