Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Um, Honey. . . Um, I Think We Need To Talk

Sometimes oops isn't enough of an answer:
Mia Washington decided to get some expert advice when she and her partner noticed that twins Justin and Jordan had different facial features.

Paternity tests then revealed what had happened — two eggs had been fertilized by two different sperm and there was a 99.99% chance the twins had different dads.

Doctors at the DNA lab in Dallas, Texas had never seen such a result.

Washington later admitted she had had an affair and got pregnant by two different men at the same time.
As if kids aren't confused enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Zummo said...

I think I saw a story like that on One Life to Live. Huh. I thought that it was a bit far fetched, but I guess not.

Now what's sadder? The confused situation, or the fact that I used to watch One Life to Live?

May 19, 2009 at 8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats