Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sen. Franken is Not Completely Useless!

It is important to notice when someone surprises you especially when it is someone you hold in very low regard. And there are few politicians who I hold in lower regard that Sen. Al Franken (D-MINN). Despite my disdain for his personal actions and my disagreement with his political positions, I have to admit I was really impressed with one of his talents - drawing. Check out this youtube video.


Don't get me wrong, the people in Minnesota seriously screwed up and he shouldn't be a U.S. senator, but he is not completely useless. With that kind of talent he should be working in a traveling carnival. I am honest enough to admit I couldn't draw the states anywhere near as well.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I still can not comprehend what happened in that race.

September 16, 2009 at 10:22 PM

 
Blogger LargeBill said...

Ben,

You do know what happened in that race. It was close enough to steal so it was stolen.

September 17, 2009 at 4:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats