Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Commercial Endorsement

I openly and proudly admit to being cheap, though I prefer the term frugal. Because I understand basic math I normally go with inexpensive (okay, okay cheap) frozen pizza's rather than getting carry out or worse yet delivery where you have to include a tip. We usually get Tombstone or the Kroger's generic brand of frozen pizza. Well, the wife picked up DiGiorno's pizza last week and I have to admit it was much, much better than normal frozen pizza and well worth the slightly higher price.



For those folks concerned about full disclosure, I am not being compensated for this endorsement. However, if the fine folks at Kraft Foods want to send us coupons for free pizza . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats