Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Spiritual Thought or Quote of the Day - 2/27/2012

There was a shooting at Chardon High School today that left one child dead and four more injured. The only immediate response to that event that makes any sense is what my sister posted on Facebook later in the day:
Got home today and gave my boys big hugs. My prayers go out to all of the people in the Chardon community.
Later on when the dust is settled people can argue about what, if anything, can or should be done to prevent future school shootings. There will be time for the legal system to deal with the shooter. Today people should take a moment to say "I love you" and give a hug to your kids. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow or another opportunity to say something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats