Keane observations about life, politics and sports.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reassessing my Total Disdain for Lawyers

In the 1960's and 70's we said the only good commie was a dead commie. Since then some (myself included) have modified that saying changing commies to lawyers. As they say "when a bus load of lawyers goes off a cliff tears flow over the empty seats." However, I find myself having to reassess my opinion of lawyers. An old friend and occasional commenter on this blog passed the very difficult California Bar Examination. Congratulations Julie! Awfully proud of you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

awwww thanks master chief, although you know i am not that old :)

Julie

June 3, 2008 at 11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

View My Stats